In addition to the communications which you send to your investors via the communication centre, communications to investors are also automatically generated when you perform certain actions in the Issuer centre.
These communications are sent via email if the investor has provided an email address and chosen to receive emails in their investor details settings. However if the investor has chosen not to receive emails or does not have an email address stored in their investor contact details, a PDF of the communication in letter format may be generated for you to mail to the investor.
Communications are also made available to the investor online. They can access these by logging in to the Investor centre and viewing their communications list.
The following is a list of the various actions which you can perform in the system that result in communications being sent to your investors via email or generated as a PDF which you can mail to them:
- An invitation to sign up to the Investor centre is sent to the investor.
- A notice of meeting with a link to vote online and an attached PDF proxy form is sent to the investor.
- When an investor submits on online application they are sent an email notification with invoice attached.
- When an application is marked as paid, the investor is sent an email notification thanking them for payment with a receipt attached.
- When an application is approved and securities are issued to the applicant, an email is sent to the investor advising them of their new securities and inviting them to sign up to the Investor centre.
- Each investor involved in the transfer is sent a notification advising them of the transfer, with a holding statement attached to show them the security transfer transaction record and their updated balance.
- A notification advising the investor their new shares, with a holding statement attached to show them a record of the transaction and their updated balance.
- A notification advising the investor of the redemption of their shares, with a holding statement attached to show a record of the transaction and their updated balance.
- A notice of payment is sent advising the investor that the payment has been scheduled and that they will soon receive further communications containing a dividend statement when their individual payment has been made.