You can create distribution lists to save groups of recipients to reuse when sending communications.
When you are creating a new message, you can choose to create a distribution list from the currently selected message recipients:
- Select recipients in the Send to section, and Add email addresses if required. The Create distribution list link will appear if you’ve selected more than one security or manually included investors or email addresses. A distribution list cannot be created when selecting Exclude some investors.
- Before sending your message, click Create distribution list.
- Enter a List name and click Create list.
- The distribution list will now appear in the To dropdown.
To view any of your existing distribution lists:
- From the menu, go to Communications and click Distribution Lists. If you have created a distribution list, it will appear here.
- Click View details to see who is on the distribution list.
- Click Delete list to delete the distribution list. Click Yes, delete list to confirm this action.