You can create distribution lists to save groups of recipients to reuse when sending communications.
To create a new distribution list, when you are creating a new message, you can choose to create a distribution list from the currently selected message recipients:
- Enter recipients in the To field, and any Additional email addresses.
- Before sending your message, click Create distribution list.
- Enter a List name and click Create list.
- The distribution list will now appear in the or Select distribution list dropdown.
To view any of your existing distribution lists:
- From the menu, go to Communications and click Distribution Lists. If you have created a distribution list, it will appear here.
- Click View details to see who is on the distribution list.
- Click Delete list to delete the distribution list. Click Yes, delete list to confirm this action.