To view all outbound communications sent to your investors:
- From the menu, go to Communications and click Messages
- Click on Outbox Grouped to see oubound communications grouped by send event. For example for a notice of meeting which was sent to your 650 investors, you will see one message row in this view, not 650 message rows. To view the individual messages which were sent for a particular send event, click on the message row to go to the Message details page for that message.
- Alternatively you can click on Outbox Ungrouped to see a comprehensive record of every individual message sent to each of your investors. For example, if a notice of meeting was sent to your 650 investors, you will see all of those 650 messages in this view.
- In either the Message details view or the Outbox Ungrouped view you can view the content of any message, for both letters or emails, by clicking on the PDF document icon or the email envelope icon respectively.
- To search any of the Outbox Grouped, Outbox Ungrouped or Message details lists, click on the Show filter link at the top of the list.
To view outbound communications sent to an individual investor:
- Search for the investor.
- On the investors details page, click the Communications tab.
- You will see a list of all messages sent to the investor.
- You can view the content of a message, for both letters or emails, by clicking on the PDF document icon or the email envelope icon respectively.
- To search amongst the outbound communications sent to the investor, click on the Show filter link at the top of the list.
To view any draft messages:
- From the menu, go to Communications and click Messages.
- Click on the Draft tab. The Draft Messages table is a list of all communications that are in a draft state.
- Click the message Subject line to continue editing the draft.
- Alternatively, click delete to delete the message. Confirm this action by clicking Yes delete.
- Some Post communications (namely change of registration details notifications and notice of payment notifications) sent prior to February 8th 2019 will not have a PDF document icon. If you require a PDF letter version of any of these communications, please contact Registry Direct Support.