To view all outbound communications sent to your investors:
- From the menu, go to Communications and click Messages
- Click on Outbox Grouped to see outbound communications grouped by send event. For example, for a notice of meeting which was sent to your 650 investors, you will see one message row in this view, not 650 message rows. To view the individual messages which were sent for a particular send event, click on the message subject to go to the Message details page for that message. In the Outbox Grouped tab you can also see:
- Any email messages that require approval to be sent in the No. requires approval column.
- Any email messages that have failed in the Failed emails column
To view outbound communications sent to an individual investor:
- Search for the investor.
- On the investors details page, click the Communications tab.
- You will see a list of all messages sent to the investor.
- You can view the content of a message, for both letters or emails, by clicking on the PDF document icon or the email envelope icon respectively.
- To search amongst the outbound communications sent to the investor, click on the Show filter link at the top of the list.
To view any draft messages:
- From the menu, go to Communications and click Messages.
- Click on the Draft tab. The Draft Messages table is a list of all communications that are in a draft state.
- Click the message Message row line to continue editing the draft.
- Alternatively, click delete draft to delete the message. Confirm this action by clicking Yes delete.
- Some Post communications (namely change of registration details notifications and notice of payment notifications) sent prior to February 8th 2019 will not have a PDF document icon. If you require a PDF letter version of any of these communications, please contact Registry Direct Support.