The issuer centre allows you to grant someone read-only access to a holding. Users with read-only access will be able to view details about the holding, read communications, view transactions and download statements including dividend, distribution and tax statements.
Read-only users will also be included in email communications that are sent to the registered primary user via email.
Adding a read-only user:
To grant someone read-only access so they can view details about a holding and receive certain communications:
- Find the holding you wish to grant someone read-only access to (either using the search or via the CAP table);
- Click on the name of the holding;
- Scroll down to the Read-only access section;
- Add the user's email address to the email address field;
- Click on 'Invite user';
- An invitation to join the Registry Direct platform will be sent to the email address;
- Repeat these steps for any additional read-only users.
Until the user has accepted the invitation, a 'Unregistered' label will be displayed.
While the user is 'Unregistered', you can resend an invitation by clicking on 'Resend invitation email'.
Once the user accepts the invitation and registers to use the Registry Direct platform:
- A 'Registered' label will be displayed next to their name and email address;
- A copy of selected communications for the holding will be sent to their email address.
Removing read-only user access to a holding:
To remove a user's access to a holding:
- Click on the holding name;
- In the 'Investor user access' section, click on 'Read-only users';
- Find the user you want to remove and click on 'Remove access'; and
- Click on 'Yes, remove'.