To send a message to one or more of your investors:
- From the menu, go to Communications and click Messages.
- Click Create new message.
- Select one or multiple securities. The message will be sent to investors holding the security (or securities) selected.
- The To dropdown menu allows you to refine the recipients for your message, and includes the following options:
- Include all investors (for the securities selected above). Send to all investors in the selected securities.
- Exclude some investors. Type in the Select investors you want to exclude field to search for individual investors to exclude.
- Manually select who will be included. Type in the Select investors you want to include field to search for individual investors to send to.
- Distribution lists. Any distribution lists you have created will appear in the dropdown.
- Save as draft to save the message but not send it, if you wish to send it later, or;
- Click Send to send the message now. In the confirmation dialog, click Ok, send email. You will be emailed a collated PDF of letters to mail to investors who have not provided an email address. If you have set Investor announcements to Requires approval in your email preferences, you will need to then approve and send the email messages manually.
- At any time you can view a preview of how your communication will appear as both an email and a letter by clicking Email preview or Letter preview.
- There may be a short delay between when you hit Send and when your investors receive the message in their email inbox.
- All investors who are specified as recipients of your message, regardless of whether they receive an email or a mailed letter, will be able to access the message via their communications list in the Investor centre.