To send a message to one or more of your investors:
- From the menu, go to Communications and click Messages.
- Click Create new message.
- Select one or multiple securities. The message will be sent to investors holding the security (or securities) selected.
- The To field allows you to refine the recipients for your message:
- Type in the To field to search for individual investors.
- Tick Send to all holders to send to all investors in the selected securities.
- Tick the Include nil holders checkbox if you wish to include investors who currently hold no securities.
- Tick the Add email addresses checkbox to add recipients who are not investors in a selected security.
- Save as draft to save the message but not send it, if you wish to send it later, or;
- Click Send to send the message now. In the confirmation dialog, click Ok, send email. You will be emailed a collated PDF of letters to mail to investors who have not provided an email address.
- At any time you can view a preview of how your communication will appear as both an email and a letter by clicking Email preview or Letter preview.
- There may be a short delay between when you hit Send and when your investors receive the message in their email inbox.
- All investors who are specified as recipients of your message, regardless of whether they receive an email or a mailed letter, will be able to access the message via their communications list in the Investor centre.