Once you have received your initial invitation to sign up, you can activate your user account and then review and make changes to your register before you activate it.
If the Registry Direct Customer Support team has imported your existing register into our system then you will be able to review your existing data, including investors and their transaction histories.
Once logged in you will see an orange bar on top of the page that indicates the register has not yet been activated and is in still in preview mode.
In preview mode you can:
- Create securities.
- Add investors.
- Send communications to investors.
- Review your capitalisation.
- Review and update investors’ details.
- Review historical transactions.
- Setup your company profile.
- Add new users to your account so they can also view or manage the register.
When you activate your register, you are doing this on a per company basis. If you are managing multiple companies you will need to activate the register for each company separately.
To activate your register:
- Click on the Activate register button on the orange bar.
- Once in the Activate register page you can preview the invitation message that will go out to customers by clicking on View holder invitation email/letter preview.
- When you are ready to activate your register, click on Yes, make live.
- Clicking the Yes, make live button will: