Once you have received your initial invitation to sign up, you can activate your user account and then review and make changes to your register before you activate it.
Once you activate your register, an invitation to join the Registry Direct platform will be sent to the email address provided for a holding. You can add/removed/edit an email address for any holding before you activate the register. To learn more about giving investors access to their holdings, click here.
If the Registry Direct Customer Support team has imported your existing register into our system then you will be able to review your existing data, including investors and their transaction histories.
Once logged in you will see an orange bar on top of the page that indicates the register has not yet been activated and is in still in preview mode.
In preview mode you can:
- Manage investor user access.
- Create securities.
- Add investors.
- Review your capitalisation.
- Review and update investors’ details.
- Review historical transactions.
- Setup your company profile.
- Add new users to your account so they can also view or manage the register.
When you activate your register, you are doing this on a per company basis. If you are managing multiple companies you will need to activate the register for each company separately.
To activate your register:
- Click on the Go to register activation button.
- Once in the Activate register page you can preview the invitation message that will go out to customers by clicking on View investor invitation email preview.
- When you are ready to activate your register, click on Yes, make live.
- Clicking the Yes, make live button will:
- Send an email invitation to sign up, to your investors that have an email address saved in their investor details.
- Generate a printable PDF invitation to sign up letter, for your investors which do not have a contact email address saved in their investor details.
- The above communications will also include a share certificate for the investor (if the security is set up to be certificated and new share certificates are being generated, please see more information here).