To add a new investor to your register:
- Go to Investors and click on Add new investor.
- At the Contact details step, Enter the investor's contact details and click Next.
- At the Security class step, select the Security classes you want to allocate to the investor, and click Next. Securities must have the same FATCA/CRS requirements to be added to the same investor.
- At the Investor details step, select the type of investor you want to add. The information required will depend on the type of investor being added:
- Enter the investor's information, and click Next.
- For trust- or company-type investors, enter details for the Directors and Beneficial owners steps, and click Next.
- At the Tax details step, enter the investor's tax details and click Next.
- At the Bank details step, you can enter the investors bank details and dividend/distribution plan participation preferences. Click Next.
- On the Confirmation page, you can review the data you have entered. When you are happy that you have entered the correct information click the Create investor button to create the new investor in your register.
- You can now issue securities to the investor.
- When you issue securities to the investor they will receive an email notification with instructions on how to sign up to the Investor Centre if they do not already have a user account.
To view investors:
- From the menu, go to Investors and click All investors.
- Here you can Create new investors, view current investors, view nil investors and Export investors