To add a new investor to your register:
- Go to Investors and click on Add new investor, select the Security you want to add the investor to, and click Next.
- Select the type of investor you want to add. the information required will depend on the type of investor being added:
- Enter the investor's information and review the data you have entered on the Summary page. When you are happy that you have entered the correct information click the Create investor button to create the new investor in your register.
- You can now issue securities to the investor.
- When you issue securities to the investor they will receive an email notification with instructions on how to sign up to the Investor centre if they do not already have a user account.