The capitalisation table allows you to view the capital structure of your securities. You can expand the table rows to show investors for each security, and transaction types for each investor. You can click through to see further details of individual securities, investors and movements.
Securities are divided into On balance sheet securities and Off balance sheet securities.
To view the capitalisation table:
- From the menu, go to Capitalisation and click By Securities.
To view your capitalisation structure at a different point in time:
- Select a new date from the Balance as at datepicker at the top of the table.
- The capitalisation table will update to reflect balance amounts as at your chosen date.
To view security, investor or movement details:
- To view security details, click the security name to go to the Security details page.
- To view investor details, click the “>” icon to the left of the security name to expand the list of investors, then click the investor name to go to the Investor details page.
- To view movement details, click the “>” icon to the left of the investor name to expand the list of transactions, then click the transaction type to go to the Security transaction details page.