You have the ability to create partly-paid security classes and manage the paid and unpaid amounts of those securities. When a security is partly-paid:
- Paid and unpaid amounts will be displayed in the cap table.
- Paid and unpaid amounts can be entered when creating a transaction.
- The payable amount can be entered as a percentage when creating an offer, and is calculated when invoicing the investor.
- You can execute a capital call for unpaid amounts.
To create a partly-paid security:
- From the menu, go to Capitalisation and click Create securities.
- Enter the details for the security. Tick the Allow security to be partly paid checkbox.
- Click Save.