To upload current and historic last/mid/net asset value, bid/redemption/exit and offer/application/entry prices:
- Go to menu item Capitalisation -> Capitalisation table.
- Click on the name of the security whose price data you wish to update.
- You can either add/edit/delete price data row by row on the Price table tab or you can upload it in bulk on the Import/export CSV tab. Instructions for both of these methods are included below.
To add, edit or delete price data row by row on the Price table tab:
- To add a price for a specific date click on the Price table tab and click + Add price. Choose a Date and then enter a Bid/exit price, a Mid/NTA and an Offer/entry price. If you don't know the difference between what each of these prices mean, just make them all the same. Click Save to save your price.
- To edit an existing price for a specific date, click on Edit and then update the values you wish to change and click b to save your price.
- To delete an existing price for a specific data, click on Delete to delete the price you want to delete.
To upload price data in bulk on the Import/export CSV tab:
- Click on the Import/export CSV tab and then download a template CSV file by clicking on Download button.
- Enter the appropriate price and date data and save the file. Please note the date data must be entered in the YYYY-MM-DD format or the upload will not be processed and you will receive validation error messages. When uploading prices in bulk, all existing prices will be removed and replaced with the contents of the CSV file.
- When you are happy with the contents of the CSV file, click the Upload file link and then click the Import button to import your pice data.