To upload current and historic last/mid/net asset value, bid/redemption/exit and offer/application/entry prices:
- Go to menu item Capitalisation -> Capitalisation table.
- Click on the name of the security whose price data you wish to update.
- Click on edit security.
- Under Upload historical price data, click on Upload CSV (see steps below outlining how to download the CSV file), select the CSV file containing the price information to be uploaded.
- click Save.
To create a CSV file containing the historic price data in the appropriate format download the template as instructed below:
- Under Upload historical price data, download a template file by clicking on a template CSV file here.
- Enter the appropriate price and date data and save the file. Please note the date data must be entered in the DD/MM/YYYY format or the information will not be uploaded correctly.
Historic data for any given date may be overwritten as required. Consequently, for ease of use and transparency, issuers may wish to set up a CSV file for each security they wish to upload historic price data for containing all their historic security price data for that security which can be updated and uploaded as required.