The capitalisation table allows you to view the capital structure of your securities. You can expand the table rows to show investors for each security, and transaction types for each investor. You can click through to see further details of individual securities, investors and movements.
To view the capitalisation table:
- From the menu, go to Capitalisation and click Capitalisation table.
- This will bring you to your capitalisation table.
To view your capitalisation structure at a different point in time:
- Select a new date from the Balance as at date picker at the top of the table.
- The capitalisation table will update to reflect balance amounts as at your chosen date.
To view securities and investors:
- To view security details, go to the Capital structure table, click the security name to go to the Security details page. Here you can edit a security
- To view investor details, go to the Capital structure table, click the “+” icon to the left of the security name to expand the list of investors, then click the investor name to go to the Investor page where you can see All investors.