To edit share certificate details for certificated securities:
- From the menu go to Capitalisation and click on Capitalisation by securities, then click on the name of the security in the table.
- On the security detail page, click on Edit security.
- Ensure the Certificates will be issued for this security checkbox is checked, which will enable to you edit the details of the share certificate.
- Under the Share certificate details heading:
- To change the share certificate number format, edit the Company code reference # and Security code reference # fields. You will see a preview of how the share certificate numbers will appear under the Share certificate number sample.
- To change the terms of security, enter the new text in the Terms of security as they will appear on the share certificate field. There is a 600 character limit for this field.