To edit share certificate details for certificated securities:
- From the menu go to Capitalisation and click on Capitalisation table. With the By security class tab selected, click on the name of the security in the table.
- On the security detail page, click on Edit security.
- Ensure the Certificates will be issued for this security checkbox is checked, which will enable to you edit the details of the share certificate.
- Under the Share certificate details heading:
- To change the share certificate number format, edit the Company code reference # and Security code reference # fields. You will see a preview of how the share certificate numbers will appear under the Share certificate number sample.
- You can add a logo to the share certificate by checking the Show issuer logo on certificate checkbox. If you don't want the logo on the share certificate, leave the Show issuer logo on certificate checkbox unchecked.
- To change the terms of security, enter the new text in the Terms of security as they will appear on the share certificate field. There is a 600 character limit for this field.