The Issuer summary page provides you with some useful insights into the current state of the company’s register.
The issuer summary page has six sections.
This section provides an overview of the company’s profile including the following details:
- Company name.
- Company logo.
- Primary contact's name and email address.
- Registrar's address, phone number and email address.
If you wish to edit any of this information click on View issuer profile.
This section provides a breakdown of the company's capitalisation, displaying:
- Total number of investors. Note that f multiple holdings have the same registration details, this is counted as one investor.
- Securities issued.
- Total value.
- Top 3 securities, ranked by value.
To see the company's capitalisation in more detail click on View cap table. For more information on managing your capital structure see the article on capital structure overview.
This section provides a visualisation of how many investors have logged into the Investor centre as well as how many issuers have logged into the Issuer centre during a specific period of time. .
To change the period click on the date picker and select one of the preset periods or specify a custom range.
Top investor logins
This section provides a list of the five investors who have logged in most times during a specific period of time, displaying: :
- Email address.
- Total (number of logins during the specified period)
- Last login date.
To change the period by click on the date picker and select one of the presets or specify a custom range.
Top buyers and sellers
This section displays the top five buyers and/or sellers for a selected security and period of time.
For each buyer or seller you can see:
- The investor’s registered name.
- The net profit/loss on all transactions during the period.
- A graphic representing the quantity of the change in balance over the period.
Clicking on a investor’s name will take you to a list of security transactions for the selected investor and security.
This section displays a summary of investors’ registration status, displaying:
- Total number of investors, registered and unregistered. Note that if multiple holdings have the same registration details, this is counted as one investor.
- Total number of registered investors.
- Total number of unregistered investors.
- Investors with an email address on record that:
- Are registered.
- Have been sent an invitation but are yet to register.
- Have not yet been sent an invitation to register.
- Investors with no email address on record.