The Issuer summary page provides you with some useful insights into the current state of the register.
The issuer summary page has six sections.
This section provides an overview of the Issuer’s profile including the following details:
- Issuer name.
- Issuer logo.
- ABN/ACN or ARSN
- Primary contact's name and email address.
- Registrar's address, phone number and email address.
If you wish to edit any of this information click on View issuer profile.
This section provides a breakdown of the company's capitalisation, displaying:
- Total number of securities issued.
- Total paid value. Note: the cap table value is the total amount of cash received from applications / DRP etc. It's the issued capital.
- Total unpaid value, if applicable.
- If more than one security, the top three securities, ranked by value.
To see the capitalisation in more detail click on View cap table. For more information on managing your capital structure see the article on capital structure overview.
This section provides a visualisation of how many investors have logged into the Investor centre as well as how many issuers have logged into the Issuer centre during a specific period of time.
To change the period, click on the date picker and select one of the preset periods or specify a custom range.
Top investor logins
This section provides a list of the five investors who have logged in most times during a specific period of time, displaying:
- Email address
- Total (number of logins during the specified period)
- Last login date
To change the period, click on the date picker and select one of the presets or specify a custom range.
Top net buyers and sellers
This section displays the top five buyers and/or sellers for a selected security and period of time.
For each buyer or seller you can see:
- The investor’s registered name.
- The net profit/loss on all transactions during the period.
- A graphic representing the quantity of the change in balance over the period.
Clicking on an investor’s name will take you to a list of security transactions for the selected security.
This section displays a summary of investors’ registration status, displaying:
- Total number of holdings. Note: Nil holdings are not counted in the total.
- Total number of holdings which are accessible online by a registered user.