Issuers and registrars of proprietary and public companies can produce reports outlining information that may be reportable to ASIC.
For proprietary companies, the report details:
- any changes between to specified dates to the top 20 shareholders in each share class; and
- the changes between those dates to their holding name, address and/or beneficial ownership status.
For proprietary and public companies, the report will also specify what shares have been issued and cancelled between the dates.
Users with Admin access will also be sent an email at the end of each week notifying them of information, if any, that should be reported to ASIC.
To generate an ASIC Lodgements report:
- In the menu, go to Reports, then click ASIC Lodgements.
- Select the Start Date and End date
- Click Submit.
The report contains the following fields for proprietary (PTY) companies for each security:
- Top 20 Investors: The top 20 investors if there has been a change.
- Registration changes to top 20 investors: If any of the top 20 investors have changed their address details, these changes will be displayed here.
- Transfers involving the top 20 investors: If any transfers have occurred resulting in a change to the top 20 investors, the details of these transfers will be displayed here.
The report contains the following fields for proprietary (PTY) and public companies for each security:
- Share issues, cancellations and balances: If Issued Capital has changed, the details of the change will be displayed here.