The Top investors report displays a list of investors that hold shares in a selected security, ranked by investment size.
To generate a Top investors report:
- In the menu, go to Reports, then click Top investors.
- Select one or multiple securities using the dropdown or start typing your security name. Alternatively you can Include all securities by ticking the checkbox below the securities list dropdown.
- Set an As at date for your report, to see holding balances at the date selected.
- By default the report will show the top 20 investors. Change the value in the Show me the top X investors to see fewer or more. Alternatively, tick the show all box to see a list of all investors.
- Click Generate report.
The report contains the following fields:
- Investor name: The registered name of the investor holding the shares.
- Security name(s): The number of shares held by the investor in the selected security. There will be one column for each security selected.
- Total: The sum of shares held by the investor in each of the selected securities.
- % of total: The percentage held by the investor from total issued shares.
The bottom of the report displays:
- The Total held by top [number of investors] for each of these fields.
- The Held by others row shows totals held by investors excluded from the report.
- The Total row is the sum of Top Investors + Held by others.
To export the Top investors report:
- In the top right of the report click on the Export dropdown.
- Select your format to download the report in CSV or XLSX.
In the exported report you will see the following fields:
- Investor code
- Investor name
- Investor address
- Investor email
- Investor phone
- % of total
- Registration Line 1
- Registration Line 2
- Registration Line 3
- Registration Line 4
- Registration Line 5
- Registration Line 6
- Registration postcode
- Account name
- Account number
- TFN Status