The Distribution schedule report displays investor holdings broken down into five brackets based on Units held.
To generate a distribution schedule report:
- In the menu, go to Reports, then click Distribution schedule.
- Select one or multiple securities using the dropdown or start typing your security name. Alternatively you can Include all securities by ticking the checkbox below the securities list dropdown.
- Set an As at date for your report, to see investment balances at the date selected.
- Click Generate report.
The report contains the following fields:
- Units held: There are 5 categories for units held by an investor.
- 1 - 1000
- 1,001 - 5000
- 5,001 - 10,000
- 10,001 - 100,000
- 100,001 - and over
- Number of security investors: The number of investors which have holdings with a quantity inside the Units held range.
- Total number of securities: The sum of all investor holdings within this range.
- % of total issued: The percentage held by investors in a Units held range from total issued shares.
The bottom of the report displays totals for each of these fields.
To export the report:
- In the top right of the report click on the Export dropdown.
- Select your format to download the report in CSV, PDF or XLSX.
In the exported report you will see the following fields:
- Units held
- Number of investors
- Total number securities
- Percentage of total issued