To manage an open meeting:
- Go to the Meetings menu item and click Meetings.
- In the Meetings table, click the View Details button on the open meeting you want to manage, which will take you to the meeting detail page.
This section shows the meeting status, the dates, location and other details entered during the meeting setup, and links to the calendar and online meeting invitations.
Once the meeting has ended, the Close meeting button will be available here. See the Close a meeting article for more information.
This table shows a summary of investors’ votes by resolution.
You can also Download a detailed report. This report is a PDF showing Vote totals, Resolution summaries, and Voting details.
At any time after a meeting is opened, you can view a list of all investors and their voting intentions, if committed, by clicking on the View/Submit votes link to go to the Votes list. This list shows:
- Resolution: Name of resolution as set in meeting details.
- Investor: Registered name of the investor. Clicking takes you to the investor details.
- SRN/HIN: Holder identification number.
- SecurityName of security
- Exclusions: Any voting exclusions the investor has for that resolution.
- For: Number of single votes/shares voted for the resolution.
- Against: Number of single votes/shares voted against the resolution.
- Abstain: Number of single votes/shares voted to abstain voting on the resolution.
- Proxy’s discretion: Number of single votes/shares left to the Proxy’s discretion.
- Not cast: Number of single votes/shares not cast on the resolution.
- Proxy: The selected proxy (person/company) that will vote on the investor's behalf.
From the Votes list, you can:
- Generate a CSV report of the list by clicking on the Export dropdown.
- Manually enter or adjust proxy form votes.
- Enter split votes. This can be done by Manually entering or adjusting proxy form votes.
- Manage votes determined by poll.
This section lists the details of the resolutions to be voted on. You can add results for the resolutions, and manage online voting for each resolution during the meeting.
- Where a resolution is voted on at the meeting, you can add a result. The options are To be determined by poll, Passed by show of hands or Rejected by show of hands.
- Where a meeting is to be determined by poll, you can manage poll voting by clicking on the View/Submit votes link in the Votes summary section.
- If you have allowed online voting during the meeting, you can manually close each resolution for voting during the meeting by clicking Close voting for this resolution. To reopen online voting during the meeting, click Re-open voting for this resolution.