Once a meeting has ended you can close the meeting. To close an open meeting:
- Go to the Meetings menu item and click Meetings.
- In the Open Meetings section, find the meeting you want to close and click the View Details button.
- Close the meeting by clicking on Close meeting button.
- Confirm by clicking Yes, close meeting.
- Once the meeting is closed you can click Download detailed report to view a summary of the vote details. You can also Download final results report to download a PDF that shows the final meeting results, broken down by resolution.
- In order to to close a meeting, there cannot be any votes allocated to Proxy’s discretion. If you try to close a meeting and there are still votes allocated to Proxy’s discretion, you will receive a validation error message advising you to manually allocate those votes to either For, Against or Abstain. Once all Proxy’s discretion votes have been allocated you will be able to close the meeting.
- Once you close a meeting investors will no longer be able to vote online. Note however, that if you specified an Online voting cutoff date & time when you originally set up the meeting, then online voting will be cutoff at that specific time rather than being cut off at the time at which you close the meeting.