You can view the transaction history of an individual investor in full or filtered for selected data. You can also edit/delete the transactions, create a transaction and export the transaction data.
View and filter the Security transactions table
- Find the investor either from the search feature, cap table or investor list, and click on their name to access their Investor details page.
- Click the Transactions tab to go to the security transactions table for that investor. The table shows the following columns:
- Date: The transaction date.
- Type: The transaction type, eg: Application, Redemption, Distribution allotment etc.
- Issuer: The issuer of the security.
- Security: The name of the security traded.
- Quantity: Number of shares transacted.
- Price: Price at which shares were transacted.
- Unpaid: Unpaid value of the transaction.
- Paid: Paid value of the transaction.
- Balance: Investors holding balance after the transaction.
- Attachments: Any attachments added to the transaction.
- Click on Show filter and use the fields to filter for date range, issuer, security, type or any other column field. The table will update to show the filtered transaction data.
View, edit and delete transactions
Click view/edit in the last column of each transaction row to view details about the transaction, edit or delete it. See Edit/delete transactions for more information.
To delete one or multiple transactions from the Security transactions list, select the checkbox of the transaction/s, click the Actions dropdown, and select Delete selected transactions.
Create a new transaction
To create a new transaction, click Create new transaction, and select the type of transaction from the dropdown menu, to go to the New transaction form. See the Help Centre article for the relevant transaction type in this section for more information on creating transactions.
Export the transactions
- To export, click the Export dropdown and select either CSV, PDF or XLSX to download the report in your preferred format.
- In the exported report you will see the following fields: