The Security transactions table displays a list of all investor transactions for an issuer. You can filter the transactions for date range, security, type and other criteria. You can also edit/delete the transactions, export the transaction data, and create a payment file.
View and filter the Security transactions table
- In the menu, go to Transactions, then click All transactions. The table shows the following columns:
- Date: The transaction date.
- Security: The name of the security traded.
- Type: The transaction type, eg: Application, Redemption, Distribution allotment etc.
- Investor: The registered name of the investor holding the shares.
- Quantity: Number of shares transacted.
- Price: Price at which shares were transacted.
- Unpaid: Unpaid value of the transaction.
- Paid: Paid value of the transaction.
- Balance: Investors holding balance after the transaction.
- Attachments: Any attachments added to the transaction
View, edit and delete transactions
Click view/edit in the last column of each transaction row to view details about the transaction, edit or delete it. See Edit/delete transactions for more information.
Export the transactions
- In the top right of the report click on the Export dropdown.
- Select your format to download the report in CSV, PDF or XLSX.
In the exported report you will see the following fields: