To send an invitation or reminder to an investor or investors to sign up for access to the Investor centre:
- Go to Investors and click on Investor user access.
- Select the security or securities you want to view.
- Click on Generate report, In the results list, tick the Reminder checkbox to select individual investors, or optionally select all by ticking the Reminder box in the header row.
- Above the results list use the Reminder dropdown to either:
- Preview the email invitation to sign up, which will be sent to investors who have an email address recorded and have elected to receive communications via email; or
- Send an email invitation to sign up to investors who have an email address recorded and have elected to receive communications via email.
- The Investor invitation letter button is available when you have investors who do not have an email address recorded under any holdings or have elected to receive communication via Post. Note that you can add an email address and invite an investor to view a holding at any point, click here to view how. Click the Investor invitation letter button to download and print a PDF of invitation letters that can be sent via post to investors.
Both the sign-up email and the investor invitation letter include a link for the investor to set up an account on the system. It also advises them of the benefits of the Investor centre, which include: