Holdings information is available on the Holdings page.
Use the date picker to select a date at which to view your holdings. The blue Total value box will show the value of your holdings, if the issuer has included price information for your securities.
For each holding you will see a summary with the following details:
- Account: Registered name of the account
- Security: Name of the security and company that issued the securities
- Balance: Quantity of securities
- Price: Price per security
- Value: Total value
- % of account: Percentage of the holding across the account
Clicking on the holding statement link reveals a date range picker for your holding statement. Choose a date range and click Apply and then click the blue download link to download holding statement PDF.
The holding statement PDF will show transaction details for the date range selected, as well as an opening balance and a closing balance. Each transaction has a:
- Balance as at the transaction date
Click on edit details to view the following details for your holding:
- Security details with your balance
- Registered Name and address
- Payment instructions
- Tax details
- Contact details
- Communication preferences