Holdings information is available on the Holdings page.
Use the date picker to select a date at which to view your holdings. The blue Total value box will show the value of your holdings, if the issuer has included price information for your securities.
For each holding you will see a summary with the following details:
- Account: Registered name of the account
- Issuer: Name of the issuer you hold an investment in
- Security: Name of the security and company that issued the securities
- Balance: Quantity of securities
- Price: Price per security
- Value: Total value
To view any security in more detail, just click on the security you would like to view to be taken into the Security details page. Below is a summary of what can be viewed/updated in this section:
- Holding Statement: Generate and download a holding statement
- Payment instructions: View/edit payment instructions
- Tax Details: Submit/update your tax details