The investor access reports allows you to view what users have access to which holdings. To learn more about giving access to a holding, go to Managing investor access.
To view which investors have signed up to use the Investor centre:
- Go to Investors and click on Investor user access.
- Select the security or securities you want to view.
- Click on Generate report.
In the generated report you will see the list of holdings and users that have access to those holdings and their status, registered or unregistered.
You can filter the report by:
- Email supplied (an email has been supplied for these holdings)
- Registered (an email has been supplied and the user has registered to use the investor centre)
- Unregistered (an email has been supplied and the user has not registered to use the investor centre
- You can send a reminder to remind them to sign up.
- No email supplied (no email has been supplied for these holdings)
- You can download a letter to print and send to invite them to sign up.
- To add or remove and investors access to a holding, go to Managing investor access.