To send a reminder to an investor or investors to remind them to sign up for access to the Investor centre:
- From the menu, select Investors, then Investor user status.
- Select one or multiple securities, or optionally check the box to Include all securities.
- Choose a Investor sign-up status.
- Show all will show all investors. This is the default option.
- Registered will show investors who have created an account on the system.
- Unregistered will show investors who have not created an account on the system.
- In the results list, tick the Reminder checkbox to select individual investors, or optionally select all by ticking the Reminder box in the header row, as shown below.
- Above the results list use the Reminder dropdown to either:
- Preview the email invitation to sign up, which will be sent to investors who have an email address stored and have elected to receive communications via email; or
- Send a email invitation to sign up to investors who have an email address stored in register and have elected to receive communications via email.
- The Investor invitation letter button is available when you have investors who do not have an email address stored in the system or have elected to receive communication via Post. Note that these investor details can be updated by editing the investor’s details. Click the Investor invitation letter button to download and print a PDF of invitation letters that can be sent via post to investors.
Both the sign up email and the investor invitation letter include a link for the investor to setup an account on the system. It also advises them of the benefits of the Investor centre, which include: