You can review your payment setup and when you are ready, you can schedule the payment and notify your investors.
Review your payment before scheduling
1. First, set up your payment and then click on the Next button to proceed to the Payment details page.
2. On the Payment details page, review the payment summary information. This includes:
- A Payment ID, which is a unique reference number for your payment, is also displayed here.
- Payment Status
- Record date and Payment date
- Payment type
- Securities entitled to the distribution
- Details of the investors Included in the payment
- Cash components
- Payment rounding
- Withholding tax details
- Payments to investors without bank details
- DRP price per security
3. In the Calculated payment amounts table
- Total Gross amount. Calculated by adding all of the cash components for each security holder.
- Total Tax amount. Calculated by Withholding tax amount deducted for each investor. This is calculated based on the component type and the circumstances of each unit holder e.g. Australian resident for tax purposes with no tax file number (TFN) recorded. By clicking on the payment method e.g. direct credit you can review the WHT (if any) deducted for each investor and updated the WHT rate if required.
- Total Net amount. Calculated by deducting Tax from the Gross amount
- Rounding indicates the amount of rounding completed on the payment
- Total Cash amount. Calculated by: Total cash payment (before rounding) - Resident Withholding tax - Non resident Withholding tax +/- Rounding amount.
- Dividend reinvestment plan price is the price that will be used to purchase units if investors elect to participate in the DRP. An investor’s DRP entitlement will be rounded since you can’t issue a portion of one unit. The selected rounding option will be displayed below the Dividend reinvestment plan price.
- If you want to change any of the payment details, you can go back to the payment setup by clicking on Back to payment setup link on at the top right of the page.
4. Once you are satisfied that the payment is set up correctly you can click on Approve and schedule payment. This will schedule the payment and notify the investors