After you have reviewed your payment, you are ready to schedule it. Once you have scheduled your payment, you will not be able to change any of the payment details.
To schedule the payment, from the Payment details page, click Approve and schedule payment.
Once a payment is scheduled, you will be able to:
- Send a notice of payment to investors (optional)
- From the record date, download an ABA file to review.
- From the record date, manage your cheque payments (if applicable).
- From the record date, DRP payments will be processed (if applicable).
Notifying your investors
- Once the payment is scheduled, the Notice of payment section appears in the Payment details page. This section also indicates the number of investors who will receive the email. You can preview the email before it goes to your investors by clicking the See notice of payment email preview link.
- To send the notification, click the Send notice of payment email button.
- You will be asked to provide a final confirmation before the email is sent.
- If you're ready to send the email, click the Yes, send emails button.
- If not, click the Cancel link.