Notes and documents can be attached to a holding or holdings. For example, a registrar may wish to attach information regarding probate following the death of an investor to all their holdings.
To attach a note:
- Find the holding (either using the search function or via the CAP table);
- Go to the Security details page of the holding;
- Click on Notes;
- Click Add new note;
- In the Title box, enter a title for the note; ie: Passport copy.
- In the Content box, enter a description of the note;
- In the Date box, enter the date the note is to apply from;
- To attach any documents, click on Add attachment.
If there is more than one holding with the same registration details, a list of those holdings will be viewable. To attach the note to all of the holdings in the list, Click the "Yes" radio button under: Do you want to attach a copy of this note to this/these holding(s)?.
If you only want the note to be applied to the one holding, Click the "No" radio button under: Do you want to attach a copy of this note to this/these holding(s)?.