Notes and documents can be attached to a holding or holdings. For example, a registrar may wish to attach information regarding probate following the death of an investor to all their holdings.
To attach a note:
- Find the investor either from the search feature, cap table or investor list, and click on their name to access their Investor details page.
- Click on the Notes tab.
- Click + Add new note.
- In the Title box, enter a title for the note; ie: Passport copy.
- Select the investor's holding that the note is relevant to.
- In the Content box, enter a description of the note.
- In the Date box, enter the date the note is to apply from.
- To attach any documents, click on Add attachment.
- Check Publish to investor centre if you want to make this note accessible by the investor in the investor centre.