After you have reviewed your payment, you are ready to schedule it. Once you have scheduled your payment, you will not be able to change any of the payment details except for the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) price.
To schedule the payment, from the Payment details page, click Schedule payment.
Once a payment is scheduled, from the record date:
- You will be able to download an ABA file to review.
- You will be able to manage your cheque payments (if applicable).
- DRP payments will be processed (if applicable).
Your payment will now appear in the list of payments with a status of FINALISED.
Notifying your investors
- Once the payment is scheduled, a blue box is shown asking you if you'd like to Send notice of payment to investors (optional). This box also indicates the number of investors who will receive the email. You can preview the email before it goes to your investors by clicking the See notice of payment email preview link.
- To send the notification, click the Send notice of payment email button.
- You will be asked to provide a final confirmation before the email is sent.
- If you're ready to send the email, click the Yes button.
- If not, click the No, I'm not ready link.
- Investors holding shares/units on the Record date will automatically be notified by email.
- For investors without a recorded email address, an email will be sent to you with a PDF that can be printed and mailed to the investor. This letter will inform the investor of the payment details and request them to update their details in their Investor centre.