After you have reviewed your payment, you are ready to schedule it. Once you have scheduled your payment, you will not be able to change any of the payment details except for the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) price.
To schedule a payment, from the Payment details page:
- In the top right panel, click Schedule payment & notify investors.
- A confirmation question will appear, informing you of how many investors will be notified about the upcoming payment and asking if you would like to proceed with scheduling the payment. To see an email preview of the payment notification that will be sent to investors upon scheduling, click See email preview here.
- Confirm the payment by clicking Schedule payment & notify investors again. Investors holding shares/units on the Record date will automatically be notified by email. For investors without a recorded email address, an email will be sent to you with a PDF that can be printed and mailed to the investor. This letter will inform the investor of the payment details and request them to update their details in their Investor centre.
- Once a payment is scheduled, from the payment date:
- You will be able to download an ABA file to upload to your bank.
- You will be able to manage your cheque payments (if applicable).
- DRP payments will be processed (if applicable).
Your payment will now appear in the list of payments with a status of FINALISED.