Once you have marked an application as Ready to issue you can issue the securities to the investor.
To issue the securities:
- From the menu, go to Offers and then click the sub-menu item Offers & Applications.
- Click on the Title of the Offer you wish to manage.
- You will see a list of Applications. Each application will have a unique ID, details of when the application was Received, Investor Name and other important information.
- Click on the name of the investor to go to the Offer application page.
- Ensure the application has been marked as Ready to issue.
- If the application is for units in a trust, you much specify the Total amount per security in dollars and cents. The Total investment amount is automatically divided by the Total amount per security to determine the number of units which the applicant will be issued. This is displayed as the Total securities figure in the green box.
- If the application is for shares the Total amount per security will be pre-filled from the amount you entered when you set up the offer, but can be edited. The Total securities figure will be calculated and displayed in the green box.
- If the security is partly paid, the Payable now and Payable later amounts will be calculated and displayed.
- Click the Issue securities button to issue the securities. The investor will be sent an email notification informing them that they have been issued the securities which they applied for along with a holding statement.
- If the application is from a new investor, a new investor with a holding will be created in the register of the security which the offer is for, and the investor will also receive an invitation to register for the Investor Centre, where they can manage their securities.
- If the application is from an existing investor for a new holding, a holding will be created in the register of the security which the offer is for.
- If the application is from an existing investor to top up an existing holding, the securities will be issued to that holding.
- You can view the result of issuing the securities by viewing the Capital Structure.
- If an application is scaled back, the content of the email notification the investor receives when their securities are issued will inform them of the fact that they have been scaled back.
- If an application is scaled back, it is your responsibility to ensure the investor is refunded money to cover the difference between what they applied and paid for and what you actually issued to them.