You can issue securities to the investor using the Issue securities table on the Offer application page.
To issue the securities:
- From the menu, go to Capital raising and then click the sub-menu item Offers & Applications.
- Click on the Title of the Offer you wish to manage.
- You will see a list of Applications. Each application will have a unique ID, details of when the application was Received, Investor Name and other important information.
- Click on the name of the ID to go to the Offer application page.
- Click +Issue securities in the Issue securities table
- If the application is for units in a trust, you must specify the Investment amount in dollars and cents and Amount per security. The Investment amount is automatically divided by the amount per security to determine the number of units which the applicant will be issued. This is displayed as the Securities figure.
- If the application is for shares the Amount per security will be pre-filled from the amount you entered when you set up the offer, but can be edited. You must specify the number of Securities. The Investment amount figure will be calculated automatically.
- If the security is partly paid, the Paid amount and Unpaid amount will be calculated and displayed.
- Click the Issue securities button to issue the securities. The investor will be sent an email notification informing them that they have been issued the securities which they applied for along with a holding statement.
- If your Capital raising notifications outbound email preferences are set to Require approval then click View message in outbox, to approve and send the email.
- If the application is from a new investor, a new investor with a holding will be created in the register of the security which the offer is for, and the investor will also receive an invitation to register for the Investor Centre, where they can manage their securities.
- If the application is from an existing investor for a new holding, a holding will be created in the register of the security which the offer is for.
- If the application is from an existing investor to top up an existing holding, the securities will be issued to that holding.
- When the securities have been fully issued, check the Mark application as completed checkbox. This will set the status of the application to Complete.
- You can view the result of issuing the securities by viewing the Capital Structure.
- If an application is scaled back, it is your responsibility to ensure the investor is refunded money to cover the difference between what they applied and paid for and what you actually issued to them.
- For investors with a HIN, a checkbox will be available to mark as securities allotted to HIN without actually allotting any securities.
- For investors with a SRN, you can click on show more options and then use the checkbox to Mark application as completed without issuing additional securities.