If you have received payment and all of the supporting documentation (if any) for an application for your offer, you can mark it as Ready to issue. To do this:
- From the menu, go to Offers and then click the sub-menu item Offers & Applications.
- Click on the Title of the Offer you wish to manage.
- You will see a list of Applications. Each application will have a unique ID, details of when the application was Received, Investor Name and other important information.
- Click on the name of the Investor to go to the Offer application page.
- If you require verification regarding AML/CTF you will need to Verify your investors
- Tick the check box Mark application as paid.
- If you would like to send the Investor a receipt confirming that their payment has been received click Send receipt. This will send the receipt to the investor using the email address they provided in their application.
- Once an application has been marked as Paid (or if it has been marked as Paid and Verified if AML/CTF or other supporting documentation is required) it will then show a status of Ready to issue in the list of Applications and you can now Issue Securities to the investor.