Once you have marked an application as Ready to issue you can issue the securities to the investor.
To issue the securities:
- From the menu, go to Offers and then click the sub-menu item Offers & Applications.
- Click on the Title of the Offer you wish to manage.
- You will see a list of Applications.
- Each Application with have a unique ID, details of when the application was Received, Investor Name and other important information.
- Ensure the application has been marked as Ready to issue
- If the application is for units in a trust, you much specify the:
- Cost per security in dollars and cents. The Total purchase amount is automatically divided by the Cost per security to determine the number of units which the applicant will be issued. This is displayed as the Total securities figure in the green box.
- If the application is for shares the cost per security will be defined when you Set up the offer.
- Click the Issue securities button to issue the securities. A new investor with a holding will be created in the register of the security which the offer is for, and the investor will be sent an email notification informing them that they have been issued the securities which they applied for with an invitation to register where they can manage their securities in the Investor Centre.
- You can view the result of issuing the securities by viewing the Capital Structure.
- If an application is scaled back, the content of the email notification the investor receives when their securities are issued will inform them of the fact that they have been scaled back.
- If an application is scaled back, it is your responsibility to ensure the investor is refunded money to cover the difference between what they applied and paid for and what you actually issued to them.