You can move one or multiple holdings from one investor to another investor. Note that in order to move a holding:
- The target investor’s holding/s must have the same FATCA/CRS requirements as the holding being moved in order to be able to merge them.
- A holding can't be moved to an investor who already has a holding of the same security.
To move a holding:
- From the menu, go to Investors, then click All investors to go to the Investors list.
- Tick the checkbox of the holding or holdings you want to move.
- From the Actions dropdown at the top of the table, choose Move <x> holding/s to another account.
- On the Move holding/s screen, under To, select the investor to which you want to move the holding.
- Click Move holdings.