You can post individual charges to specific holdings of units in a trust, and view a list of charges that have been posted for an investor
- Go to the Investor detail page for the holding;
- Click on the Charges tab to view the Fees and charges list for this investor for all their holdings;
- Click on Add new charge to add a new charge;
- In What is this charge for, type in a title for the charge;
- Add a description (optional);
- If the investor has more than one holding in a unit trust, select the holding from the Related holding dropdown;
- Add the date the charge was incurred;
- Add the charge amount including any taxes;
- Add any attachments (optional);
- Click Add Charge;
The title and the charge amount will appear in the Holding/Periodic Statements for the holding.
To delete the charge, go to the Fees and charges list and click Delete in the charge’s row.
Note, any charges posted may be deleted by authorised representatives of issuers and investors do not have access to view the charges through the Investor Centre.