As an investor you can choose to receive communications regarding your holdings via Email (Default) or Post depending on the type of communication. You can also choose to not receive any communications.
To update your Communication preferences:
- Click on your Name (located in the top right-hand corner).
- From the dropdown menu, select User settings.
- On the Your account settings and preferences page, click Edit.
- You can update your communication preferences for the following communications:
- Annual reports
- Issuer information
- Notice of meeting and proxy
- Click Save.
- Confirm your updates by entering a verification code which will be sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can send a verification code to your alternate email address (in the event that you do not have access to your phone or cannot receive an SMS to it).
If you prefer to provide the change of address details in writing, you can download the form on our website. After you complete the form, forward it to the registrar.