To view your transactions, click the Transactions menu option.
The list of transactions includes the following details:
- Date: Value date for the transaction.
- Security: Security name and class.
- Type: Transaction type e.g. Application, Redemption, Allotment etc.
- Investor: Registered holder name and designation.
- Quantity: Number of shares transacted.
- Price: Price per share for the transaction.
- Total value: The quantity multiplied by the price.
The total number of transaction will be displayed at the top of the table.. By default, the 10 most recent transactions are displayed on the first page of results.
To navigate through transactions:
- From the footer of the table, you can choose how many transactions to display by changing the number of rows to be displayed from the drop down.
- From the footer of the table, you can navigate to a specific page by clicking the Next or Previous buttons.
- From the header of the table, click on the chevron icon next to each header to sort by column value.
To filter transactions:
- Click on the Show filter text to reveal the search fields under each column. To search via a date, click on the Date field and select a preset period or specify a custom range. For all other fields you want to search on, type in your search criteria to filter transactions.