To view your transactions, click the Transactions menu option.
The list of transactions includes the following details:
- Date: Value date for the transaction.
- Click on the date to see transaction detail.
- Security: Security name and class.
- Click on the security class to view more details of the holding for that transaction
- Type: Transaction type e.g. Application, Redemption, Allotment etc.
- Investor: Registered holder name and designation.
- Quantity: Number of shares transacted.
- Price: Price per share for the transaction.
- Total value: The quantity multiplied by the price.
The total number of transaction will be displayed at the top of the table.. By default, the 10 most recent transactions are displayed on the first page of results.
To navigate through transactions:
- From the footer of the table, you can choose how many transactions to display by changing the number of rows to be displayed from the drop down.
- From the footer of the table, you can navigate to a specific page by clicking the Next or Previous buttons or by typing in the number of the page you wish to view.
- From the header of the table, click on the chevron icon next to each header to sort by column value.
To filter transactions:
- Click on the Filter rows toggle to reveal the search fields under each column. Click on the field you want to search on and type in your search criteria to filter transactions.
- To filter transactions by date, click on the Filter rows toggle and click on the Date field and select one of the preset periods or specify a custom range.