You can change the status of your offer, e.g. when you're ready to close your offer:
- From the menu, go to Offers and then click the sub-menu item Offers & Applications.
- Click on the Title of the Offer you wish to manage to go to the Offer summary page.
- You can change the Status of the offer to
- Draft. The application form is not available to the public.
- Opening soon. Investors may download the offer document from the offer URL but the application form is not available to the public.
- Open. This will make the online application form available to the public
- Closed. This will make the online application form immediately unavailable to the public (they will get a 404 page not found response if they try to visit the online application form URL after the offer is closed). You will be asked to confirm this first, as it cannot be undone.