The Investor Centre allows you to have different DRP preferences for each of your different holdings.
To add or change your DRP participation for a holding:
- Log into the Investor centre.
- Click Update details.
- Click on the pencil icon on the account you wish to update.
- Click on the Holdings tab.
- Expand the holding you wish to edit by clicking the + icon.
- Click edit on the Payment instructions section.
- Enter your updated DRP preferences:
- Full participation.
- No participation.
- Partial participation units: The maximum number of shares to use in the DRP.
If you prefer to provide the change of DRP participation in writing, you can download the form on our website. After you complete the form, forward it to the registrar.
If you are Chess Sponsored (Holder Identification Number (HIN) starting with ‘X’) you will need to inform your broker who will arrange for the change to be noted in the CHESS register.