The Investor Centre allows you to have different DRP preferences for each of your different holdings.
To add or change your DRP participation for a holding:
- Log into the Investor centre.
- Click Update details.
- Click on the pencil icon on the account you wish to update.
- Click on the Holdings tab.
- Expand the holding you wish to edit by clicking the + icon.
- Click edit on the Payment instructions section.
- Enter your updated DRP preferences:
- Full participation.
- No participation.
- Partial participation units: The maximum number of shares to use in the DRP.
- Click Save.
- Confirm your updates by entering a verification code which will be sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can send a verification code to your alternate email address (in the event that you do not have access to your phone or cannot receive an SMS to it).
If you prefer to provide the change of DRP participation in writing, you can download the form on our website. After you complete the form, forward it to the registrar.
If you are Chess Sponsored (Holder Identification Number (HIN) starting with ‘X’) you will need to inform your broker who will arrange for the change to be noted in the CHESS register.