The Investor Centre allows you to have different DRP preferences for your different holdings.
To add or change your DRP participation for a holding:
- In the Investor centre, in the Holdings section click on show details
- Click on the name of the security class to see the details of the holding
- In the Payment instructions section, click Edit
- Enter your updated DRP preferences:
- Full participation
- No participation
- Partial participation units: The maximum number of shares to use in the DRP.
- Click Save
If you prefer to provide the change of DRP participation in writing, you can download the form on our website. After you complete the form, forward it to the registrar.
If you are Chess Sponsored (Holder Identification Number (HIN) starting with ‘X’) you will need to inform your broker who will arrange for the change to be noted in the CHESS register.