The Investor Centre allows you to have different DRP preferences for each of your different holdings.
To add or change your DRP participation for a holding:
- Log into the Investor centre
- On the Holdings page, under the Holdings section, find the holding you wish to update and click on edit details
- Click on the name of the security class to see the details of the holding
- Enter your updated DRP preferences:
- Full participation
- No participation
- Partial participation units: The maximum number of shares to use in the DRP.
If you prefer to provide the change of DRP participation in writing, you can download the form on our website. After you complete the form, forward it to the registrar.
If you are Chess Sponsored (Holder Identification Number (HIN) starting with ‘X’) you will need to inform your broker who will arrange for the change to be noted in the CHESS register.