These forms are provided for downloading as an alternative to completing the task online or because the task cannot be performed online.
Completed forms should be returned to the registrar of the issuer of the securities of the subject of the form.
- Deceased Estate - Checklist for Australian residents: Checklist for Australian residents regarding a deceased estate.
- Deceased Estate - Checklist for Overseas residents: Checklist for Overseas residents regarding a deceased estate.
- Deceased Estate - Transfer form: To be used by The Executor(s)/Administrator(s) of an estate to transfer securities from the deceased estate.
- Request for Additional Information: Request for Additional Information regarding a security holding.
- Section 1071B Statement: Required to be completed by the executor/s or administrator/s of an estate where the probate or letters of administration have not been granted or resealed in the state or territory in which the securities are registered.
- Small estate statement and indemnity: To be completed by the executor/s or administrator/s of an estate where the company or registry agrees to waive the need for production of Australian probate or the reseal of an overseas probate.
- Statutory declaration and indemnity next of kin: To be used by next of kin if they wish to deal with the securities of a deceased estate without a grant of Probate or Letters of Administration.
- Statutory declaration name correction for estate: Statutory declaration to correct name details to an estate.
- Surviving holder - deceased estate: To be used if securities are held jointly with a deceased estate and securities need to be transferred to the surviving holder(s).
- Transmission application: To be completed by the executor/s or administrator/s of an estate where the securities are to be removed from the deceased name into the name/s of the executor/s or administrator/s.