These forms are provided for downloading as an alternative to completing the task online or because the task cannot be performed online.
Completed forms should be returned to the registrar of the issuer of the securities of the subject of the form.
- Appointment of Corporate Representative: To be used by securityholders (corporates) to appoint an individual to act on their behalf.
- Consolidation of Holdings: This form is used to consolidate multiple holdings.
- Letter of authority: To be used by securityholders if they give authority to a third party to view / receive information about their holding.
- Minor(s) statement and indemnity: To be used by the parent(s)/guardian(s) for the registered holder of a security held in the name of a minor.
- Request for Additional Estate Holding Information: Request for Additional Information regarding a deceased estate.
- Standard Transfer Form: This form is used to transfer Australian shares held on SRN to another name or registration.