After you have scheduled a payment, an activity log link is created on the Payment details page, next to the Payment ID.
By clicking on the View activity log link, you will see:
- the Date the activity took place.
- the Activity that was performed.
- the Author (user) that performed the activity.
The activity log allows you to view the following actions performed on the Payment details:
- When a payment is calculated.
- When a payment is scheduled.
- When a Send notice of payment to investors email is sent to investors.
- When a user clicks the Download statements and mark as sent button for cheque payments.
- When a user clicks the Download ABA file button.
- When a user clicks either the Yes, the file was accepted button or the No, the file was rejected buttons. (These buttons appear after the Download ABA file button is clicked.)