If you choose to leave Registry Direct or if you just need to offboard one or more issuers from the platform, there are two options with regards to obtaining your data: a free basic self-service option and a full service paid option.
If you wish to use the free basic self-service option you can:
- Export all your investors' details, via the Investors list; and
- Export a full Transaction History report.
- Upon request, we can provide you with the Tax File Number (TFN) of each investor. Due to privacy reasons, TFN is only available upon request. This is completed at no cost (subject to verification).
If you wish to use the full service paid option, Registry Direct Support can provide you with an encrypted export of your entire register, which includes the following:
- All investor details for both non-NIL and NIL holders
- Full transaction history
- All communications sent to each investor including any attachments
- Any periodic statements which may have been generated
- Any tax statements which may have been generated
- Full payment history for any payments which may have been generated
Once the encrypted export archive file has been prepared, a password will be provided along with instructions on how to decrypt the file.
In addition to the encrypted export file, the full service paid option includes either an 18 month or 24 month "grace period". During the "grace period" investors will continue to have access to the Investor Centre for the duration of the selected period.
The fee for the full service paid option is the number of months in the package times the monthly rate at the time the package is purchased and is payable in advance.
If you wish to use the full service paid option please send an email to email@example.com to request this.