You can review your payment setup and when you are ready, you can schedule the payment and notify your investors.
Review your payment before scheduling
- First, set up your payment and then click on the Next button to proceed to the Payment details page.
- On the Payment details page, review the payment summary information in the panel on the left hand side of the page. This includes:
- Total cash payment (Before rounding). Calculated by doing: Franked amount + Unfranked amount.
- Net payment to investors (After rounding). Calculated by doing: Total cash payment (before rounding) - Resident Withholding tax - Non resident Withholding tax +/- Rounding amount. Rounding amount is the sum of rounding amounts applied to each investor’s dividend payment.
- Dividend reinvestment plan price is the price that will be used to buy shares if investors elect to participate in the payment DRP. An investor’s DRP entitlement will be rounded since you can’t issue a portion of one share. The selected rounding option will be displayed below the Dividend reinvestment plan price. Note that if desired the Dividend reinvestment plan price can also be edited in this panel.
- The small panel on the left shows number of investors that have payments to be made via Direct credit, Cheques and DRP. It also shows the number of payments to be Retained or Excluded. Once a payment has been scheduled you can click on these numbers to view a detailed list of investors in each category.
- The right smaller panel shows total amounts per payment type.
If you want to change any of the payment details, you can go back to the payment setup by clicking on Back to payment setup link on at the top right of the page.
Once payment details are confirmed, you can schedule the payment and notify the investors.