When you are ready to close your offer, you can do so as follows:
- From the menu, go to Offers and select Offers.
- In the list of offers, find the offer you want to close and click on the offer Title to go to the Offer page.
- Click on the Close Offer button to close the offer. You will be asked to confirm whether to close this offer to the public. Confirm by clicking Proceed.
- This will make the online application form immediately unavailable to the public (they will get a 404 page not found response if they try to visit the online application form URL after the offer is closed). You will be asked to confirm this first, as it cannot be undone.
- After your offer is closed, you can click the Archive button to hide all of the applications for the offer from the list of Open Applications and Closed Applications. This is simply a way to declutter your applications lists and can be easily undone by clicking the Unarchive button on the offer detail page. After you click the Archive button, you will be asked to confirm whether you want to archive the offer. Confirm by clicking Proceed.