If you have received payment for an application for your offer, you can mark it as Paid (and optionally as Verified if the application is for a unit trust). To do this:
- From the menu, go to Offers and select Applications.
- Find the application in the Open Applications list.
- Click on the Applicant name in the list to go the application detail screen for the application.
- If you wish to first view the invoice sent to the applicant so you can verify they have paid the correct amount, click the Download Invoice button under the Payment heading.
- To mark the application as Paid, tick the Mark application as paid and email applicant their receipt checkbox under the Payment heading. This will mark the application as paid and send the applicant a receipt via email to confirm their payment has been received. You will be asked to confirm this action before it is completed and the email notification is sent to the investor, as it cannot be undone.
- Optionally, if the application is for a unit trust, you can also mark it as Verified, once you have reviewed the identification the investor has attached to their application and established its veracity. To do this, tick the This document has been verified checkbox under the Attached Files heading. Marking applications as Verified does not apply however, to applications for offers which are for shares. It only applies for offers which are for unit trusts.
- Once an application has been marked as Paid (or if it has been marked as Paid & Verified if it is for a unit trust) it will then show with a status of Approved in the list of Open Applications and you are now able to Issue Securities to the investor.