If some investors have submitted online applications but have not yet paid their invoices, you can send them a reminder email notification, reminding them to pay.
There are two ways which you can do this:
- Send a reminder email to all investors who have not yet paid:
- From the menu, go to Offers and select Offers.
- In the list find the offer which you want to send a reminder for and click on the name of the offer to go to the Offer page.
- Click the the Send reminder email button to send an email reminder notification out to all investors who have not yet paid their invoices. You will be asked to confirm this first, as it cannot be undone.
- Send a reminder email to a single investor who have not yet paid:
- From the menu, go to Offers and select Applications.
- In the Open Applications list find the application which you want to send a reminder for, and click on the Applicant name to go to the Offer Application page.
- Click the Resend Invoice button to resend the original invoice email notification to the investor.