The Transaction history report displays a list of investor transactions for a selected date range.
To generate a transaction history report:
- In the menu, go to Reports, then click Transaction history.
- Use the datepicker at the top of the table to select a start and end date for your range.
- Click Apply to generate the report.
The report contains the following fields:
- Date: The transaction date.
- Security: The name of the security traded.
- Type: The transaction type, eg: Application, Redemption, Distribution allotment etc.
- Investor: The registered name of the investor holding the shares.
- Quantity: Number of shares transacted.
- Price: Price at which shares were transacted.
- Value: Value of the transaction.
- Balance: Investors holding balance after the transaction.
To export the report:
- In the top right of the report click on the Export dropdown.
- Select your format to download the report in CSV, PDF or XLSX.
The exported report shows one additional field: the investor’s address. In the exported report you will see the following fields:
- Balance at <start date you selected>
- Balance at <end date you selected>