If you have registered on Investor centre, you can change your Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) participation.
To change your DRP participation:
- In the Investor centre, click on Update details.
- Under Personal information select the Dividend reinvestment plan participation link.
- On the Dividend reinvestment plan participation page, select the Holdings to change by clicking the corresponding check box.
- Enter your updated DRP preferences:
- Full participation (mandatory)
- No participation (mandatory)
- Partial participation units (mandatory): The maximum number of shares to use in the DRP.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will be asked to confirm that you wish to proceed. Click Proceed.
If you prefer to provide the change of DRP participation in writing, you can download the form on our website. After you complete the form, forward it to the registrar.
If you are Chess Sponsored (Holder Identification Number (HIN) starting with ‘X’) you will need to inform your broker who will arrange for the change to be noted in the CHESS register.